In this book, I give teachers step-by-step instructions to teach the basics of handwriting and writing freely for communicating and giving meaning by showing them (with model lesson plans) how to teach writing a paragraph, letter, and email to their students.
In addition, I give guidelines for some useful prewiring activities and how to do them with students in the classroom.
After finishing reading this book, teachers will be able to:
- Recognize the four writing levels and the knowledge and skills students need to master each level.
- Make students familiar with the shapes of the letters by doing some activities.
- Teach the five components of English handwriting.
- Recognize types of writing activities and how to do each type.
- Do some motivating prewriting activities with students, step-by-step.
- Use the process approach to teaching early writing.
- Teach paragraph writing using the process writing approach.
- Teach letter writing with a guiding lesson plan.
- Teach email writing with a guiding lesson plan.
You'll get step-by-step instructions, guidelines and guiding lesson plans to teach early writing to ESL/EFL learners