Nowadays, it's critical to get resources for yourself and design learning experiences such as audio files and PDF readings that your students can access from home. In other words, teachers during these times need to think about how to be learners and delivering information to their learners at the same time.
Keeping that in mind, I've prepared this resource guide that every teacher tending to teach online need to get.
This resource guide includes a lot of workable links to useful websites, YouTube videos, and other valuable online resources that all online teachers need so that they will learn more about:
- Their English language levels (links to the best placement tests).
- The best apps for language learning.
- Links to resources to improve their English levels.
- How to practice speaking English with native speakers.
- Methods and approaches to teaching English.
- Lesson planning and assessment.
- How to teach English to young learners.
- How to teach the four English skills; reading, listening, speaking and writing.
- Valuable resources to teach English for academic purposes and business.
- Using visual aids and technology in teaching English.
I've worked so hard to collect updated links to valuable resources for online teachers to achieve the following two main aims:
- Improving their English language levels.
- Learning more about effective English teaching practices.
All these resources are available online for free and you can always access them while staying healthy at home.
First and foremost, please take care of yourself and your family. Hopefully, you can manage all the things you need to do personally and professionally.
- Size733 KB
- Length30 pages