It's a basic guide for both EFL/ESL teachers and parents to teach English to young learners.
Even if you are not a teacher or you haven't taught young learners before, this book includes what you need to teach English to children with effectiveness, ease & comfort.
This book is designed to help you with ALL aspects of your English teaching of young learners: listening, speaking, beginning reading, writing, vocabulary, grammar, handwriting, and more.
It's About How Not What to Teach
This book aimed to provide you with knowledge, skills, insights, ideas, and practical tips for teaching English as a second or foreign language to young learners more effectively.
As a parent, you can use the content of the book to teach your child how to read from the beginning using both phonics & whole-word approaches to beginning reading.
As a teacher, you can use the book to motivate your students, develop their language skills and teach handwriting well.
So, I'd like to say that this book is a basic guide that each primary teacher and parent must have in his pocket to make a success in teaching children aged from 4:10.
A Basic Guide Addressing Key Aspects Of TEYL
Teaching English to Young Learners – A Basic Guide to EFL Teachers & Parents is what I wish I could own when I first taught young learners and my children.
It consists of 14 chapters. They include invaluable knowledge and practical tips and address key aspects of TEYL from characteristics of young learners to teaching different language skills and aspects.
Why I Highly Recommend It!
I highly recommend you get this book because you will get more than just knowledge of various topics of importance to you to teach English to children more effectively, but you will get a lot of battle-tested strategies, techniques, and steps to apply to your teaching of young learners.
But it gets better because, at the end of this book, you will also be able to:
- Employ the two main teaching methods that are suitable for young learners.
- Use some tips for classroom management & keeping discipline.
- Identify the four types of goals of TEYL & how to state effective objectives.
- Recognize what you should include in a lesson plan to be effective.
- Use songs & games with young learners in class time more effectively.
- Recognize how to use teaching aids effectively in the classroom.
- Identify the types of classroom assessment.
- Recognize how to assess young learners’ progress in learning.
- Identify the main characteristics of a good test.
The best part of this book is that it's …
Designed For Both Primary Teachers & Parents
Listen, if you are a parent, and don't know how to teach your child, you are not alone. I was like you. I exerted hard effort in teaching my children. So, I wanted you to save much time and effort.
That's why I've spent a long time developing the strategies, techniques, steps, and tips that I included in this book.
When You Get The Book, Two Things Will Happen:
- You will set up a good relationship with your learners or children. This is really important to you to be able to become a good, effective teacher.
- The next thing, you will have the knowledge and skills not only to teach your learners or children but also to have the desired impact on their lives.
As a result, children will have the chance to learn and have fun at the same time.
You'll get a guide designed to help you with ALL aspects of your English teaching of young learners: listening, speaking, beginning reading, writing, vocabulary, grammar, handwriting, and more.