A Practical Guide to Teaching Reading Comprehension to ESL/EFL Learners in the Classroom with Sample Reading Lesson Plans
The Main Ideas Tackled In This Book Are:
- The nature of reading comprehension.
- What should you do before starting a reading lesson?
- Reading comprehension strategies and activities.
- How to work with a reading text.
- Planning a reading lesson (with a model reading lesson plan).
- How to develop your students’ reading comprehension skills so that they will be efficient & advanced.
You'll get practical tips, steps and strategies that will engage your students in reading comprehension in the classroom and produce positive results about developing students' reading skills.