This book is for people who are already teachers of English or want to teach English as a foreign language (TEFL).
In simple language and with practical information, TEFL Essential Skills For EFL Teachers teaches you everything you need to start teaching English to foreign language speakers.
Upon completion of this book, you will know how English is taught to speakers of other languages and be able to plan your own English language lessons.
You will develop the necessary skills needed for teaching English as a foreign language and become equipped with the knowledge you need to understand English language learners better and teach them more effectively.
TEFL Essential Skills For EFL Teachers is necessary to read in preparation for starting a TEFL career.
If you are already an EFL teacher and need to refresh your TEFL knowledge, you must consider getting this book.
Who this book is for:
- Non-native English language teachers who want to teach English as a foreign language (TEFL) abroad.
- Those who are preparing to have a TEFL job interview and wishing to gain interviewers’ admiration and pass the interview successfully.
- Those already teaching English wish to refresh their knowledge of English language teaching.
- Those intending to volunteer as an English teacher.
What benefits will you get from the book?
Upon completion of the book you will be able to:
- Plan engaging English language lessons.
- Organize and manage an English class effectively.
- Apply the most common TEFL approaches and methods.
- Teach the four language skills; reading & listening (receptive) and speaking & writing (productive) skills.
- Present and practice new vocabulary in the classroom.
- Present and practice new structures in the classroom.
- Address the characteristics of different students.
- Recognize when and how to correct students’ errors in speech and writing.
- Recognize what, when and how to assess and test students’ English.
For only $12 you can get the book Right NOW. It’s a special offer for Early Birds for a limited time.